INTERNSHIP OR ALTERNANCE – E-COMMERCE, E-MERKETING & COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for
- an intern or work-study student
- for an E-commerce + Business Development mission
- lasting at least 3 months
You will be in charge of developing our B-to-B customer portfolio by implementing new commercial strategies (creation of commercial supports, prospecting, loyalty methods, reporting and dashboards, monitoring of customer files, etc.)
Monitoring of purchase orders sending delivery notes/invoices to customers
Support for the sales team at Pop Up store events and at the Maison&Objet trade show
Manage product highlights, orders and customer follow-up
Improved customer experience
Writing product sheets
You will be responsible for bringing our e-commerce site to life in terms of content and promoting them on social networks.
You will be required to work on the visibility strategy (referencing, affiliate campaigns, social networks) as well as its reporting and optimization.
Creation of advertising campaigns and newsletters
- Bac+2/3 training, business/communication school / Master Marketing
- Living in France or Belgium
- You have several business experiences and have a strong taste for fashion and decoration.
- You are organized, rigorous, pro-active, enthusiastic and determined.
- You know how to work independently and demonstrate rigor.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills are also essential, as well as a very good level of English and mastery of Excel and Analytics tools.
- A plus: start-up experience
Start date: ASAP
Please send your application (CV + LM) by email to: